Real-time rates are currently only available for Woocommerce and Shopify and ECWID carts.
To enable real-time rates through the shopping cart:
Note - If you wish to use Real Time Rates at Checkout in your Shopify store, please ensure that Third Party Shipping is supported by your plan before connecting to ShipTime. If you already have this legacy add-on or are subscribed to the Shopify Advanced or Plus plans, no changes are required. If you are a new Shopify member on the Starter or Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to the Advanced or Plus plans
- Login to your PaidShipping account.
- On the left-hand side, select Integrations, and then My Integrations.
- Click on Manage Store on the store that needs Real Time Rates.
- Click on Enable Rates
- Enter in the default dimensions.
- Check the following preferences if applicable:
- Signature Required
- Include residential surcharge
- Include Insurance
- Select to quote based on Individual Items or Packages Items
- Once complete, click on Enable Rates
- The message for successful rates added will appear. Rates will now show during checkout.