What is a custom box?
Modified on: Thu, 17 Mar, 2022 at 10:04 AM
Custom Boxes can be used for both Quote and Ship and eCommerce orders.
To add Custom Boxes:
- Login to your PaidShipping account.
- In the upper right-hand side, select Settings, and then Boxes.
- On the right-hand side, click on Add Box.
- Enter in the box Name, Dimensions, and then click on Save.
- For eCommerce stores using Live Rates, order items can be boxed together automatically by toggling the Shipping Quote based on Packaged Items instead of Individual Items.
- When no pre-defined custom box is valid for the order. A new custom box can be added in the order screen
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.