Default Dimensions are used to calculate an approximate shipping rate for an individual order item when the dimensions have not been stored in the e-commerce site (Woocommerce/Shopify) or in the products page in your PaidShipping Dashboard.
- Login to your PaidShipping account.
- On the left-hand side, select Integrations, and then My Integrations.
- Click on Manage Store on the store that needs Real Time Rates.
- Click on the icon to edit the Default Dimensions.
- Enter in the dimensions and click Save.
- The default dimensions can also be entered in while enabling Real-Time Rates.