- Login to your PaidShipping account
- Click the Integrations tab on the left hand side.
- Click New Integration
- Mouse over the Magento icon and click the blue + sign.
- Enter a Store Name
- Download the bridge connector plugin for Magento 2
The following steps will need to be performed on the Magento's hosting server
- Extract this plugin in your Magento store's root directory
- Using SSH or Terminal, access the server that your Magento store is running on.
- Navigate to the Magento root directory.
- Navigate to the /bin directory (cd bin)
- Run the following commands:
- ./magento module:enable --all --clear-static-content
- ./magento setup:upgrade
- Access your Magento store's admin page
- Click on Integration Bridge
- Click Install Connector
- Copy the Store Key
- Switch to the PaidShipping browser tab
- Paste the Store Key into the appropriate field
- Switch to the Magento tab
- Copy the base URL from the URL bar (portion before the /admin)
- Switch to the PaidShipping tab
- Paste the Store URL
- Click the Connect button
- Click Start Sync
How do I integrate my Magento store? Print
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 5:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.