To save an Invoice as draft:
- Login to your PaidPayments dashboard
- On the left-hand side, click on Invoicing. Alternatively, click on Create Invoice in the middle of the screen.
- Next, click in the Customer field to select an existing customer, or click on Create New Customer.
- Once a customer has been selected, select the correct Currency, Invoice Terms, and Due Date for the invoice.
- Next, click in the Product/Service field to select and existing product to add to the invoice, or click on Add New Product to add a new product to the invoice.
- To add additional items to the invoice, click on Add Line Item.
- Once all the items have been added, enter in any Notes need for the invoice. If the customer does not have a Shipping Address associated with their profile, select the option to Request Shipping Address. This will prompt the customer to enter in an address while completing the invoice.
- Click on Save Invoice to save this invoice for later.
- The draft will be located on the Invoices section with the status showing as Draft.