Updating Your Paid.com Password
You can change your password at any time while logged in to your paid.com account. Follow the below instructions to do so.
- Pull up your settings page either from the on the left-hand navigation or by clicking your username in the top right and picking Settings
- Click Edit in the Change Password section at the bottom of your settings page.
- Enter your current password, followed by your new password and it’s confirmation.
- Your password must contain, at a minimum, the following: 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, 1 special character (example:@#$%^&*).
- Minimum of 8 characters.
- You can click the next to the password to make sure they match before updating.
That is it! Your password is now updated.