With PaidPayments there are plenty of ways to accept payments for your business. To learn about accepting payments through other methods click on any of the links below:
- Accept payments in-person with a Point of Sale reader
- Take payments over the phone or through fax with Quick Charge
- Create a recurring invoice (Subscription)
- Create a shareable payment checkout link
To send an invoice:
- Login to your PaidPayments dashboard or click here
- On the left-hand side, click on Invoicing. Alternatively, click on Create Invoice in the middle of the screen.
- Next, click in the Customer field to select an existing customer, or click on Create New Customer.
- Once a customer has been selected, select the correct Currency, Invoice Terms, and Due Date for the invoice.
- Next, click in the Product/Service field to select an existing product to add to the invoice, or click on Add New Product to add a new product to the invoice.
- To add additional items to the invoice, click on Add Line Item.
- Once all the items have been added, enter any Notes need for the invoice. If the customer does not have a Shipping Address associated with their profile, select the option to Request Shipping Address. This will prompt the customer to enter in an address while completing the invoice.
- Click on Save Invoice to save this invoice for later. Otherwise, click on Send Invoice.
- To complete the invoice, enter the Subject as well as a Message for the customer.
- Select the options to be notified once the customer views the invoice as well as when it has been paid.
- Select Send Invoice to email the invoice to the customer.